To finish off the series of posts about some of my favourite things (before I bore you all to tears), here are a few short ones:
1. Book – Love in the time of cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez, such a wonderful love story.
2. Beer for summer – Hoegaarden, tastes like summer in Holland.
3. Beer for winter – Palm.
4. Month – May – in 1945 Holland was liberated from the nazis and in 2005 I got married, not a bad month 🙂
5. Household chore – you’re kidding right, I have no favourite chore, they all suck 🙂
6. Exercise – Long distance running, although to start again I would need a new knee.
7. Snack – Chocolate – even though I am more of a savoury snack person, you can’t beat chocolate.
8. Holiday destination – Italy, especially Tuscany, great combination of weather, culture and food.
9. T.V. Program – NCIS, you gotta love Gibbs!
10. Blog – memyselfandkids.wordpress.com, great stories and awesome writing.
I would love to find out about some more of your favourite things…..