How exciting, I have been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award! Steph from http://thebowtiebutterfly.com/ was kind enough to nominate me – go check out her great blog!
Now before I continue, I was nominated for an award before by my blogging friend at http://memyselfandkids.wordpress.com (check him out as well, awesome blog!) which I was very grateful for, however I had only just started blogging and I had no idea what the whole awards things was about, let alone what I should be doing. So, I hope to do a better job this time 🙂
Here we go, seven things about me:
1) Being a mum is my all time favourite thing in the whole wide world. It’s such a wonderful thing. Even though it is often really hard, Elisabeth completes my whole being and I love spending time with her.
2) My favourite time of the week is at the weekend when Elisabeth has just woken up and we all have a cup of tea in our bed.
3) One day I would like to move back to Holland, whether it will ever happen I don’t know but it is something I would really love.
4) I enjoy listening to classical music, especially Vivaldi.
5) When I was 16 I dyed my hair bright purple, it looked great!
6) The funniest thing on t.v. at the moment is without a doubt Miranda (Friday night, 20.30, BBC1) makes me laugh out loud every time.
7) I eat cheese sandwiches for breakfast, quite a normal thing to do for Dutch people, but here in the UK this is definitely classed as a bit weird at least.
And these are the people/blogs I would like to nominate (in no particular order):
http://joannenewmanartist.wordpress.com – because she is cool (and the fact that she is my sister in law has nothing to do with it!)
http://memyselfandkids.wordpress.com – because I love his blog
http://ratnamresidence.com – because she is a great mommy and I love reading about her adventures
http://lifetakesover.wordpress.com – because I love reading about all the stuff I’ve still got coming
http://cristianmihai.net – because I love reading about writing
Happy blogging everybody!